Tuesday 14 April 2015

What's this waffle of whooshing?

During an interview in 2008, Kate McCann entered herself into the running for best actress in a documentary.


“I did my check about ten o’clock and went in through the sliding patio doors, and I just stood actually, and I thought, uh, all quiet. And to be honest, I might have been tempted to turn round then, but I just noticed that the door, the bedroom door where the three children were sleeping, was open much further than we’d left it. I went to close it to about here, and then as I got to here, it suddenly . . . slammed, and as I opened it, it was then, that I just thought I’ll just look at the children. I see Sean and Amelie in the cot . . . .I was looking at Madeleine’s bed which is here, and it was dark and I was looking and I was thinking is that, is that Madeleine or is that the bedding and I couldn't quite make her out, and it sounds really stupid now, but at the time I was just thinking I didn’t want to put the light on because I didn't want to wake them, and literally as I went back in, the curtains of the bedroom which were drawn, [demonstrates with both forearms together] that were closed.........whooosh’ like a gust of wind kind of blew them open, and cuddle cat was still there, and the pink blanket was still there. I knew straight away that, err, she’d been . . . taken, yer know.”

Ok so let's take a look at this fantasy of Kate's, because if that's the truth then Pam Gurney isn't on twitter, and the earth is flat.

Why did Kate even bother to walk all that distance if she wasn't going to follow up her check? It beggars belief that she would merely stand and not check in the room, and that her only reason for investigating further was 

"the bedroom door where the three children were sleeping, was open much further than we’d left it."


I'm assuming by "we" she means her and her lousy excuse of a man Gerry. So why would that be odd? both Gerry and Matt Oldfield had checked on Madeleine earlier in the evening, Kate would surely have remembered Gerry's check as Jane Tanner stated, when discussing Gerry's check at 9:05..... 


"Kate had been moaning that you'd been gone a long time watching the football"

Moving onto the next oddity, and this one is a classic. The whooshing of the curtains. Kate clearly demonstrates with both arms how both curtains were drawn and then.......

"whooosh, like a gust of wind kind of blew THEM open" 



The weather was checked that evening, it was mild with a gentle breeze (14.4 kmph at 10pm to be precise) which wouldn't be enough to blow out the candles on a birthday cake, let alone force one of them out from behind the bed it is clearly tucked behind, and replace it before the police arrived and took photographs that evening. It just isn't possible, not only that but Kate failed to mention any of the above in her police statement.



Finally the last section.....

"cuddle cat was still there"


......so not on the imaginary shelf Kate told the PJ she found it on, which created the scenario of an adult intruder having placed it there. As for that pink blanket on Madeleine's bed, what ever happened to that? Kate seems a little confused in the above interview she say's.....

"and the pink blanket was still there."

......however during an interview with Oprah Winfrey Kate states........


"I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm"

What blanket would that be then Kate, the one you never reported missing, the one we can see in the photographs still on Madeleine's bed after she was reported missing, the one the GNR tracker dogs used to attempt to track Madeleine's scent, the one that Goncalo Amaral was desperate to locate after it mysteriously disappeared in the days after you reported Madeleine missing, the same blanket that fibres found in the back of the McCann's hire car were linked to it, the very same blanket Goncalo suspected to have been used to wrap Madeleine's body in? Whatever it was used, for it is no longer anywhere to be found, neither is Madeleine, and the one thing that links those two losses is Kate McCann.