Friday, 2 September 2016

Frances Gallagher/Murray - McCann case Trojan Horse.

Well Frances, this wasn't what I wanted. You could have just stopped with the lies and smears, but after 2 years, and no sign of any let up, you and certain members of your admin team, have forced my hand.

Where to start? Well let's do this chronologically shall we. You have posted a screenshot on your page 'The Right To Reply', and then (looking at the names involved), what appears to be a transcript from an admin chat that pre-dates me being an admin anywhere on any social media platform. Describing this screenshot, you have insinuated that Ann Bartlett was one of my 'lieutenants'. The page you run even goes as far to say:

 "What a nasty excuse for a human being. Who talks about and to people like this? I'll tell you - spurned, bitter people who would not know the truth if it bit them! I hope his mother is proud."

There wasn't even a male in that conversation, let alone me. I've never had any sort of friendship with Ann, if you can show otherwise, please do.

The screenshot from Ann (you hid the date, but just left part of her name showing), appears to be a discussion of you accusing someone of rape, again, long before my time, so not something I would know anything about.





















Some very interesting stuff there. Accusations of Frances talking to Bren Ryan; accusations of her being a pro; accusations of Frances posting links to pro McCann sites on her facebook wall. All denied by Frances of course:


Ooopsy!

The first time we were in admin together, as you know, was 2014. Not long after I created the group, you came to me having being kicked out of admin by Lizzy at HDH. You told me how all you wanted to do was post, and get the truth out. You told me how Lizzy had treated you so badly, and I fell for it. At the time, I had two other admin, who left shortly after you arriving. They had heard of your reputation, and with you pleading innocence, and me stupidly believing you, they left. At that point, I was contacted by so many people, all of whom had first hand experience of your scheming, and lying. They all warned me you were bad news, but I stubbornly, and through misguided loyalty, stuck by you, causing me to lose friendships with some.

We added more admin, and to your's, and everyone else's credit, the group grew fast. You're right when you say you played a big part in the growth of the group, you did. Over time, cracks began to appear though, other admin began leaving, because of you. People would find themselves removed from admin, with no explanation. Funny how that's a problem that followed you through four groups isn't it; it stopped when you left them all though, so that was good. 

Then of course the trial in Lisbon came up. I met you at the court. Whilst we were sat in the courtroom, and for the remainder of the day, you will recall a certain 'Robert Guest' posting comments in HiDeHo, he was saying I was lying about being in Lisbon. To which I have a question:

If (as you wildly, and without so much as circumstantial evidence to back up your claim), as you say I am Robert Guest/Will McMahon, and whoever else you feel fit to fit me up as, how could I possibly be commenting as Guest, in HDH, when I was sat next to you the entire time.

The only time I used the internet, was to write a post, in the bar, with you watching?

No, Guest has always been the one you've cosied up to Frances, but we'll get to that.

Firstly, let's get onto the rather silly matter, of me fancying you, taking the huff because you didn't reciprocate my (non existent feelings), that I was raging, that it was this non event that was the reason you were removed from admin, and I've been on a bitter, obsessed, mission for two years. 

Yep, read it. That's what you claim.

You know fine well why you were removed from admin. You took the huff (can't believe I'm actually having to do this), because I wasn't answering your PMs. I was in bed with food poisoning, and couldn't be bothered with facebook. You then chose, to block all admin, and tell me to 'get fucked'. It's right there in the screenshot below. 


That was when you left admin, you were in a huff because I didn't reply to you. You left us no choice but to remove you. How can an admin team work, if one decides to block all the others? 

What followed was extraordinary. You kept contacting me, sending the wackiest messages. Stirring, trying to cause trouble, even accusing Lisa, whom you had been friends with for years, of being a troll called Holly. You then accused me of being Lisa, despite having met me. In the end, I told you to stay away from the group, and admin. The things you were saying, just like you are now, made no sense. They were just desperate attempts to regain favour, get back into the group, and be noticed again. 
















After a while you got someone to ask me if you could post again in the group. Against my better judgement I agreed; in hindsight I should have said no, but after you apologised I decided to give you another chance. Despite using a sock account, and asked to keep a low profile, you swamped every thread, making it obvious who you were, and started sniping at admin. Again you were removed, and off you went to start AbScam.
Your new group started, you would have thought you would be happy. No such luck, you created a secret group, added members from Justice who commented/posted regularly, and set about your campaign. You posted lies; encouraged people to report my account; told people you wanted to see Justice For Madeleine shut down; created sock accounts to PM pros information (not caring if it was true or false).

Not content with that, you started copying and pasting posts, from the very people you spoke badly of, passing them off as your own, then IF confronted, bleated about being harassed, and pretended it was an accident. Tell me, did you trip, fall, land on the keyboard in such a fashion that you typed out the exact letters, in the exact order, to write the exact same post?


From at least two of your accounts you even began PMing Guest, handing him little tit bits, lies mostly; accusing innocent people of whatever you think will make others dislike them. You couldn't even do your own dirty work, you used a pro. Not for the first time, and I very much doubt for the last:









Finally, though I have kept this as brief as possible, you got your group taken over. Despite being warned by Chris Roberts, that Will McMahon was Guest, YOU made him admin. Your group was taken, and you announced it had been 'hacked'. You knew fine well what had happened, yet you let your members, and admin, believe that a 'hacking' had taken place. You created hysteria - your members were tagging the MSM about it. You made people look foolish. Eventually, you came clean, and claimed you had proof that Will McMahon was Guest/Holt. The pros even outlined how easily they took the group from you. Yet, as it suits your agenda, you are now blaming me, saying I was Will McMahon, that I'm also Guest, and that I took your group, and gave it to the pros. 









You even seem a little confused about that. Depending on which story you're telling at any one point: See that's the problem with lying Frances, you need a cracking memory. 























Then you start searching for a syntax expert. Only one thing that strikes me as odd...


Prior to you posting the above, you stated (below), that you already had a syntax expert. Second opinion was it?





As for this screenshot below, words fail me. You're using the word of a pro, Guest at that, to use against me, in your campaign to make people believe I'm Guest. It get's no crazier than that:



Bonkers.


Face facts Frances, there are no levels to which you won't stoop to inflict misery on anybody you see fit to. 

Nobody apart from a select few of your admin believe you Frances; they don't believe you because you've become too desperate.

What really gets me, is that one of your admin posted a link to a narcissistic post, in AbScam, that took your members straight to your page that lied about me. Again, conning your members, feeding them lies, and all for your own benefit. You're beneath contempt.

Oh, 'one more thing'.

All the blatant, dangerous, and deplorable lies you told about me, then denied.

Disgusting, and potentially dangerous lies such as me giving Sky News Brenda's details.






That I was 'raging', when an event you made up in your head, didn't happen.











That I gave someone a nervous breakdown.











That I am a druggie who lives at home with my parents.









That you said Jill Havern was 'jealous' of you.












What next Frances? That I have developed red skin, horns, and scour the world wide web with a trident for a mouse?


Finally, taken from your page. How pretentious, (and lacking in respect for true victims), could you be, when despite what you've actually been doing, you come out with this comment:



You called me out Frances, you kept on with the lies, the smears. You asked me to prove my claims, I have.

Now, bugger off!







25 comments:

  1. Have to say the same happened to lots of us, just when we needed support she booted people in the teeth. What i don't understand is her need to do it, but getting Pamela onto answer questions really hurt one group.Many people from the 3a's days knew she was a pro masquerading as an anti. Feel very sorry for the people she attacks.Having said that she will move on and troll others. Just a disgusting human being and without doubt a " sleeper " troll. Gurney loves her.Give her a wide berth she heeds one to sleep in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Everywhere this evil woman goes, people get hurt. She is incapable of telling the truth, no matter how ludicrous the story. A trail of destruction, and deception have left their mark wherever she roams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was removed from Abduction or Scam for saying Will McMahon was an obvious sock out to entice libellous comments, and why the heck was he / she made admin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you , I hope this puts a stop to all those horrible nasty lies about you and people see you for the honest kind person ive experienced ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francis is one very twisted woman, she is out to disrupt and ruin all anti groups, she needs dealing with to stop this dangerous game she is playing

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has targeted me too let her admin tell lies about me she always claimed to be Christian but we can clearly see thats a lie too , plays the victim when shes the one bullying and in bed with pros shes a pro ive seen proof

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how quick everything fell apart, and others left to pick up the pieces! Karma prevails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well well well... Very well put together and very interesting, I think i know who i believe. What i like about this, you have not named anyone else in all this. So well done. You have made this just about the 2 people concerned...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my she treated me badly too booted from admin no reason given , but this is cyber bulling very clearly , this woman needs help from a therapist very obviously a scorned woman , poor Ben

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frances Gallagher and her smelly socs of that there are many , I believe theres a new group and it consists of mostly ex admin , she uses her admin to do her dirty work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time people asked Frances for proof of the vile pms Ben was supposed to have sent she ignored it. That tells you everything doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I've left the case now as you know. We all had ups and downs in admin, it can get stressful and people fall out, but at the centre of every major problem was FG. I don't miss any of that, but do sometimes miss the good times we had. Take care of yourself, and thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Hope things are good with you (and less stressful).

      Delete
  13. imo Frances Gallagher isn't a pro as such, it is more likely she is directly working for the McCann's. Look at the really wicked things about paedophillia they are connected to that she posts. They have never attempted to sue her or take her off FB. Why, is it because its what they want, see, look what we have to put up with, all of these loonies feel sorry for us and it shows they don't know what they are talking about doesn't it. It would play right into their corner wouldn't it, it would discredit anyone trying to get to the truth in the case, just as they want.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see her lips have stopped flapping for a bit on that laughing stock page she created , I suppose she's very stressed out again usual story when she can't hack the pace , time she stopped flapping those vile lips for good

    ReplyDelete
  15. Foxylady has sneaked back into the fox hole with the tail up the back end , the pros are even laughing at her madness , the foxylady has been outran

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really don't understand why Frances is so obsessed with you and is so hell-bent on painting you as her sole aggressor. Her name was mud - or should I say Fanny. Or Scruffs - long before you came on the scene. You were by no means the first and evidently not the last to fall foul of her cruel and mendacious ways. From way back in the very early days when she accused Sean Hyland of raping her and tried to push him off a cliff in PDL, posing as Robert Murat on 3A's, then as Blondie the Amaral-hater on a pro forum, to the recruiting of disruptors on April Jones and Daniel Pelka FB groups to cause mayhem on the early Maddie FB groups, mainly the then-fledgling MM Controversy group, to shafting Lizzy HDH after her long-standing support (you could say Lizzy enabled her troublemaking by continuing to support her in the face of much evidence of her behaviour. But that's Lizzy for you!) and underhandedly causing disruption and sowing doubt and mistrust in your group, she has wreaked havoc everywhere she's gone.

    But why has Fanny become so fixated on you when her detractors are so many? Her ridiculous page, which seeks to malign and vilify you and anyone who she thinks supports you and to prove that she is a victim of some kind of campaign led by you, is proof positive that it is Fanny herself who is leading an unhinged campaign of hatred and venom against you.

    Of course gossipmongers and shit-stirrers will be lapping it all up but I doubt anyone with any sense pays her any mind. No one seriously believes you were Will McMahon, not even Fanny herself. She's just trying to smear you as usual, paint you as the big bad destroyer of her big successful group. As for her, ahem, rejecting your advances...does she realise how ridiculous that notion is? Not being ageist or anything...but why would you want to try it on with a pensioner? Especially one who'd proven herself during your time in Lisbon to be so rude, drunken and uncultured.

    I admire your restraint in withholding these screenshots and sparing Fanny's blushes for so long. She only has herself to blame. If any of her little band of Flappers want to stick around and help her wipe the egg off her face now, they need their heads examined. As for the "men" in her admin, who have remained silent but stayed with Fanny throughout - it's no longer enough for them to say they don't want to be involved or they're only "here for Madeleine". To remain with Fanny, who devotes so much of her time and energy to a hate campaign which has nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine and embroils so many others in her game-playing, is to support her behaviour. It's high time they grew a set of balls and either admit they support her behaviour/vendetta or let their feet do the talking.

    I bet you never thought you'd be suffering from "Fanny Fatigue" at the ripe old age of 40! Lol! But Christ Almighty this needs to stop. Chin up, Ben x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 'Auld hoor' , for a fantastic summing up. It's a perplexing pattern of behaviour. As you correctly stated, Fanny has never been a stranger to trouble. There is something deeply disturbing about having a stalker who spends her life making up stories to discredit another.

      Blaming me for the death of Brenda Leyland is possibly the sickest thing I have heard of her doing (it has some stiff competition). The last person to do that(someone who was in cahoots with Fanny at the time), was dealt with after an investigation that involved 4 separate police forces. Frances should count her lucky stars that as yet, I haven't taken that course of action again.

      As for Fanny fatigue, I wish I could take some sort of celibacy; I've had enough of Fanny to last a lifetime.

      Delete
  17. Foxylady isn't sounding so cunning more crazy , I see the Pros are having fun with her , I'm considering she's not even a Pro no she's mentally ill thats what's wrong with her very very sick , straight jacket sick.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The right to reply , has now decided to use her right to remain silent a bit like Kate and those 48 questions , instead shes using her Soc to talk to Pros , couldn't make this stuff up could you , hilarious daft old witch , Pro lover Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, what exactly is she doing using her Tom Kavanagh sock, to mingle with the very pros who 'took' her group?

    Ah, leave her to it. Her agenda has been exposed for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Her Right To Reply page creases me. One post has eighteen screenshots including one which is repeated about six times, inconsequential stuff that makes no coherent argument for or against anything. Just how plastered a state was she in when she did that? As others have observed, she is a woman scorned and making a right show of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mercy, it's a load of nonsense isn't it; the bulk of which does her no favours at all. I have decided not to engage her further. She has been contacting people and asking them to share any private messages they have from me, with the sole intention of causing me distress.

    Frances' behaviour is illegal:

    http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/communications_sent_via_social_media/

    If Frances thinks mine is, then I implore to take legal action against me - as she publicly stated she had done two years ago, and that I was due in court (more lies of course).

    ReplyDelete
  22. The wrath of the Fanny, say no more. Been there, got the t-shirt. She has far too much time on her hands. #justiceformaddie

    ReplyDelete